Network & Partners
To manage processes means to integrate departments and functions. Some projects even reach beyond your company borders and include suppliers and customers (like integrating a supply chain solution or an online ordering system). This can only be done if you have the right experts in your team.
Hoffrichter Consulting works with an extensive network to provide you with one-stop-solutions - fully integrated and customised to your needs. We source specialists from our partners in Thailand, Singapore and Germany.
Together we bring your projects to success - and help you to develop strengths in the following areas:
- ERP projects - Implementing ERP software like SAP, Microsoft Axapta or others
- e-business - harnessing your customers & suppliers to increase your business efficiency
- Change Management - Train employees in new procedures and software
- IT-Security - Ensure the stability and confidentiality of your network
- Supply Chain - Benchmark and optimise your Supply Chain
- Site Selection - for example, starting a new manufacturing site in South East Asia
- Employee support - e.g. a project with an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- HR - Staffing newly defined positions e.g. after ERP implementation or process optimisation
Hoffrichter Consulting is using BPM tools (like BONAPART - for process modeling, analysis and performance management) and works closely with several tool providers (like EMPRISE / PIKOS and IDS Prof. Scheer).
Please get in touch for further information. We look forward to learn more about your challenges and to help you mastering them.